[CAUT] OT - Question for Eudora Users

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Dec 4 22:05:11 PST 2008

Andy, David ---- THANK YOU!!

Ever since my provider started using Barracuda to filter spam, the
opening screen of every email has been a hash of gibberish, with the
To, From, Date, and Subject lines hidden deep inside the garbage.

I just followed your instructions, Andy, and while I didn't get rid
of quite all the detritus, your protocol turned 37 extra lines into just 8.

Bravo!!

(a grateful) Susan Kline