[CAUT] OT - Question for Eudora Users P.S.

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Dec 4 22:11:00 PST 2008

<<I just followed your instructions, Andy, and while I didn't get rid
of quite all the detritus, your protocol turned 37 extra lines into just 8.>>

My Eudora version is 7.0.1.0, so your instructions work for that
version as well. The last page of files didn't have Eudora
"configuration" but Eudora.ini was visible in the list, so I opened
that. The Notepad Eudora.ini file was unbelievably long!

Susan