[CAUT] Steinway 1098

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 4 22:15:06 PST 2008

Re: [CAUT] Steinway 1098Sorry, I skipped environment:  inside wall of heat and cooled large sun porch on ceramic tile in balmy, central South Carolina.  No Dampp Chaser whatsoever.  Don't know about whether they have humidity control in their air conditioning.  Didn't pull out my hygrometer/thermometer.
Tanner