[CAUT] A record low... Please don't respond

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Dec 9 08:04:12 PST 2008

Keith -
I'm glad I could astound you.  I'm a bit astonished (same thing)
myself, in a friendly sort of way, by your ignoring my request not to
resend the formatting error in the original, which I have edited
below.  Sometimes, it doesn't take much to amuse me.   As for
cracking skin, now there's an interesting topic.  Really.  Any
amateur (or professional) dermatologists on the list?

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY

At 10:18 AM 12/9/2008, you wrote:
>I find that low of humidity astounding. My brother complains of
>cracking skin in winter. I guess the pianos here have it pretty good.
>
>Keith Roberts
>
>On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:38 AM, David Skolnik
><<mailto:davidskolnik at optonline.net>davidskolnik at optonline.net> wrote:
>Actually, I'd be happy for any response, but, since I have no idea
>what formatting glitch occurred, I'd prefer, for the archives sake
>(wherever they may be)  if responses did not copy and resend the
>unedited, flawed original, which I've included here, just so you
>know what I'm talking about.
>
>David Skolnik
>Hastings on Hudson, NY

(Edited version)