[CAUT] A record low humidity reading, for me

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Dec 9 15:32:58 PST 2008

Thanks Ron, I think.  It would seem as though you feel that the
calibrating media are a bit overpriced. Upon reflection, Yikes!
>>Both at a bargain price of only $33.  [EACH}
or that the unit can be useful in making dinner, and will monitor my
sodium intake. Don't forget, you get those cute little jars. Are you
also suggesting that the tool itself is of questionable value?   Any
idea as to where I would find the explanation for the characteristics
(75% & 33%) you describe, or how precise the solutions would need to
be (in case we have a bad winter)?

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY