[CAUT] A record low humidity reading, for me

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 09:50:18 PST 2008

> Living and working near and in La Crosse, WI where the La Crosse
> Technologies instruments are sold and some are produced, I have used
> their digital Temp/RH gauge, cost $27, accuracy to 0% plus or minus1%
> and found it to be far superior to the Radio Shack gauge it replaced.
>
> www.LaCrosseTechnology.com <http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/>
>
> Is available for online perusal/shopping for those who may be interested
> Mike

I have one of their TX7U remote wireless sensors in my office.
No base station, the sensor came from either a garage sale or
a dumpster, I forget which. Checked against a sling hygrometer
and psychrometric chart, it's pretty darn close in the 30%-79%
range. I don't know about the -3%-25% range. <G>
Ron N