[CAUT] Climate Control

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 17:37:47 PST 2008

Steve

The primary reason pianos go out of tune is changes in temperature and humidity. It won't "hurt" the pianos, but you're going to be kept busy for several weeks after the heat is back on,?getting the pianos to stay in tune. If you're a contract tuner, the school might wind up paying you what they saved in energy costs.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943