[CAUT] Climate Control

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 12 18:58:24 PST 2008

Huh?  Not my experience...I've been tuning in the orchestra pit and the loading dock door is open...in comes a cold draft...pitch goes up.   Tuning below an AC vent...cool air comes on...pitch goes up.   Tuning and the sun drifts on to the strings...pitch drops...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044