[CAUT] Winter

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 06:05:39 PST 2008

    As a retired auto technician in Michigan, I have an intimate knowledge of finger splits, contact dermatitis and exposure to gasoline and solvents.  I found applying hydrocortisone cream twice a day healed existing cracks and seemed to diminish new ones.  Use as a hand lotion, a small amount goes a long way and WalMart's brand Equate is inexpensive.  I also use Eucerin hand lotion as an alternative.  Both work into the skin and are not greasy.
    Mike Kurta, RPT