[CAUT] Climate Control

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Sun Dec 14 15:08:57 PST 2008

We are facing the budget crunch in Tennessee.  At UTM the administration is keeping the buildings closed on January 2 so they won't have to heat them up for one day since we get the first off, but the staff is having to take an Annual Leave day for that extra day...no extra day off with pay, I'm afraid.  I have plenty of annual leave built up anyway so it means nothing to me...although there is a principle here somewhere (do universities have principals?).

Joy!
Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT
Piano Technician/Technical Director