[CAUT] Winter

Ronald E Engle englepiano at juno.com
Sun Dec 14 19:22:48 PST 2008

Noxema works!!!!!   But you have to work with it.  Carry a little plastic
salve container in your pocket at all times filled with Noxema,
replenishing your finger tips regularly.  It is water solvable and needs
to be replaced every time you get your fingers wet.  Try it you will be
amazed.  Cracks will go away and stay away.  At least it works for me.

Ron Engle, RPT