[CAUT] Climate Control

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Mon Dec 15 19:00:57 PST 2008

Paul,

I don't read if the heat is being turned down as well as being closed,
but during the 80's
gas shortage and energy crisis I found that our HVAC supply line was on
the same
one that supplied the Art Museum.    Somehow I was lucky as the powers
that be were
easily sold on keeping the system on for paintings, but not very
impressed with $2million
of pianos.

Just a shivering word of concern from the below zero frozen tundra.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WI