[CAUT] Vs Profelt... again

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Dec 18 08:58:14 PST 2008

>Wouldn't it have been faster just to rebush the flange?
>ES

Actually, I don't think so, and, of course, you meant rebushing the
shank, not the flange. In any case, I'm a bit wary of rebushing
older, dried-out parts, out of concern for wood failure.

As for Fred's post, (which I will not include now, for archives sake)
talking about density!!, it raises more questions in my brain, which
I will first attempt to self-answer, before I risk repeating any
question that was already responded to...like, what the solids are in
VS, and how that would make it more of a sizing solution than a
shrinking agent...stuff like that.  But Wait!! There's more...

David Skolnik
Hastins on Hudson, NY