[CAUT] Shameless self-promotion

bobdavis88 at aol.com bobdavis88 at aol.com
Thu Dec 25 15:48:57 PST 2008

 Conrad,

I just wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed this program [Christmas at Luther]. My wife Marcia and I heard it last night, right after the Mormon Tabernacle program. I must say that as good as the Tabernacle program was, we enjoyed Christmas at Luther even more. The musicians were beautifully prepared, and there's something innocent and hopeful about the sound of a a college choir that no other choir has. Very moving.

Sorry we didn't get to enjoy your piano more - it didn't sound like it was ideally miked, anyway, and/or our TV sound isn't the greatest (not the piano's fault).

Thanks for drawing our attention to the program.

Bob Davis