[CAUT] Voicing Steinway D

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 16:10:17 MST 2008

OK, not that it really matters as I agree with Chris's comment about where
the lacquer should go (on the crown between the strikepoint and the
molding), but what does that prove exactly?  Are the grooves on the backside
because of a hard blow, soft blow or just a blown boring job.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com