[CAUT] Steinway or Forgery?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Apr 23 13:33:45 PDT 2009

reggaepass at aol.com wrote:
> Ron,
>
> I do not personally think that anyone has been bashing a prominent
> manufacturer for sport. Â I apologize if that's how it seemed from my
> last post. Â I thought that someone ELSE may have had that take on
> recent discussion and had criticized it as such. Â

Hi Alan,
Got it, but I've read on these lists many times that this was
the perception. I'm just trying to set the record straight too.

> The point of my post was to attempt (mission NOT accomplished?) to point
> out the importance of appreciating and, yea, supporting the efforts of
> the likes of Ron O., Del and yourself.

Got that too, and thanks.

>Â I don't know what impresses me
> more: The pianos you guys have (re)built or your "don't accept the
> status quo sitting down" response to the world of pianodom.

Doesn't the first require the second? Building better (not
just different, better) pianos is what questioning the status
quo is about. I think we're making headway, albeit slowly.

> Respectfully,
>
> Alan Eder

Likewise, sir,
Ron N