[CAUT] CAUT appropriate; was: How do you spell fraud?

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Apr 26 11:17:59 PDT 2009

RicB
As you know (or don't) I prefer individual mail which automatically
filters to a Pianotech - In mailbox or a CAUT - In mailbox,
completely separate from my default / personal In Box.  It may be a
bit messy but it lets me easily view the individual lists by date,
subject or sender.  Whatever, the one problem I think I'm continuing
to have using Eudora with the responses from archive viewing is that
when you (and Jon Page) for example, respond to a thread, it does not
appear with the prefix "RE:".  Take the difference between
>[CAUT]  Steinway repetition center pin height
>Re: [CAUT] Steinway repetition center pin height

Eudora, at least, will see these as discrete subject groupings.  I
don't know if other email programs do otherwise, but from my own,
personal perspective, it can be confusing and frustrating when trying
to follow a thread.  Thus, for now, I'm glad the archive viewing is
NOT the default setting.  Totally selfish. I know.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY