[CAUT] Werzen conical punchings/ and OT thing

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Aug 18 14:40:33 MDT 2009

Thanks guys!  I didn't see it in Pianotek with the rest of the
punchings...It's farther back in the parts section on page A-51!! I hear
so much about Jurgen, I'll have to see what he's got!

Best,
Paul
PS.  I love them!  I really feel a difference and so do the piano
professors!  Students....who knows, they never tell me anything:>)

OT;  Do any of you put a "Piano Problems" sheet on the doors of practice
rooms?  I do, and it really helps me know when strings break, a pencil
falls in the cracks, a buzz, a damper buzz or whatever.  It's totally
anonymous so nobody has to come cowering to me to tell me they broke
something, because I know they won't....

Have a great evening folks!

PW