[CAUT] CAF

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 20 08:08:32 MDT 2009

It is not very often that the public buys tickets to hear some unknown player perform a tuning by Ed Sutton.

I believe it was David Anderson who said "If you don't like being a servant, you won't be happy as a piano technician."

Ed Sutton...happy to tell you I already made one pianist happy this morning, and hoping to please two more before I'm done today.