[CAUT] temperament for Schubert

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 06:20:14 PST 2009

#3 is outrageous. It is a statement by the someone who thinks they are part
of the upper crust and therefore somehow superior. It doesn't take education
to appreciate beauty and it's a stretch to think most music majors can tell
the difference. Read Nickle and Dimed in America if you want the opinion of
a PhD on the intelligence difference and the perception of the rich about
the poorer segments of society.
Keith Roberts