[CAUT] Scheduling Arrggs!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jan 22 13:30:57 PST 2009

The hard part of this is that I'm "neighbors" with the Chiara String
Quartet in our building and the pianist is the co-chair of the piano dept!
:>(  whaddyado?

Paul

Andrew Anderson <andrew at andersonmusic.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
01/22/2009 03:25 PM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Scheduling Arrggs!

I have apologized that I can't be available on short notice every time and
missed a request because it conflicted with an established schedule.
Mind-you, I'm not dependent on any of my large/small clients.

Andrew Anderson