[CAUT] Fwd: Schubert and Equal Temperament

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sat Jan 24 05:38:22 PST 2009

I checked the header of this post I got from Kent, forwarding this
message from Claudio di Veroli, and it seemed to have come only to me.
As it was obviously intended for the list, I am forwarding it on.
	Some of my comments in a couple previous posts were made on the
assumption that everyone had received this. And maybe you had, in
which case please excuse the redundancy.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu