[CAUT] Steinway for sale

Dan Rembold d_rembold at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 11:50:38 MDT 2009

List,

I have a client who wishes to sell a Steinway Model O from about 1897, serial number in the 87,000's.  Unfortunately it needs a full rebuild including soundboard, bridges, etc.

I have been servicing this piano for about 5 years (tuning only) and it is rather unstable.  Right now it is located in a church choir room in Auburn, AL.

The piano measures 6', and could potentially make a good addition to a university studio or recital hall setting.

The church is willing to consider any reasonable offer.

Feel free to contact me off-list if needed.

Thanks,
Dan Rembold
Staff Technician, Auburn University
d_rembold at yahoo.com