[CAUT] /16" Forstner bits

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 10:38:16 MDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Ward & Probst, Inc <
wardprobst at wardprobst.com> wrote:

>  Or here
> http://www.grizzlyindustrial.com/products/Forstner-Bit-6-pc-Set-1-16-Filler-Hex-Shank/H3126
>
> The hex shanks are nice and the full set is a good bargain also.
> DP
>  Dale Probst, RPT
> Registered Piano Technician
> Midwestern State University

 Grizzly also seels the forstner bits singly in 1/16" increments so if you
need a spefic size but not necessarily a whole set they're available. Also
in MM sizes.

Mike
--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404