[CAUT] Action spread

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jul 10 14:38:27 MDT 2009

Thanks Tim.  a real answer :>)  I'll go with that..unless I don't! (as
Kent Webb likes to say!) (funny man!)  Enjoying listening to Joe Pass
right now playing "pokadots and moonbeams!   What a great musician!  I
miss him!

Best,

Paul

ps;  I'm really glad to have a job today!  Our horn tech was let go 3
weeks ago and we thought that was it.  Then,  Yesterday they eliminated
the Stage Manager position for Kimball Hall!!  I didn't sleep well last
night as you can imagine.  Today, met with the Director and I am safe!!
AMEN!! and Thank you Jesus!!

Have a great weekend!

Paul

tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
07/10/2009 03:31 PM
Please respond to
tcoates1 at sio.midco.net; Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

"College and University Technicians" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Action spread

I once was told by M&H to use 4 13/64" on the old actions. I remember
pulling the wippen rail in on an old one and it helped. But the real
problem was in the key ratio. Tim Coates
Tim Coates