[CAUT] Rockley Family Foundation

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:39:25 MDT 2009

I gave them my social security number and bank account numbers after sending
them two money orders for $3000 each, but haven't heard back.  I'm about
ready to call it quits, but I'll give them one more chance - another money
order, but I'm no fool, I won't send them more than $1000 this time.  I'll
let you know what happens.

Regards,
Zeno Wood