[CAUT] Update info Steinway for sale

Dan Rembold d_rembold at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 07:33:03 MDT 2009

List,

I finally had a chance to look at the piano again briefly.

This is an A and measures 6' even, with a 20-note bass.  The serial number is 81756, from about 1895.

I could not find any case lamination problems, but the soundboard is gone.

If anyone is interested in this piano for your school or private use, please let me know.  The owner's indication to me is that any reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks,
Dan Rembold
Auburn University