[CAUT] Cool grand action models

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Jul 24 15:58:29 MDT 2009

They are Schimmel. One te ch bought one last year for around $1,000.00. Schimmel had their "students" make them and Rick said they had to do a lot of work on them before the class, so this year Carl and Rick make one. You should see it! It is even better than the Schimmel ones; better detail and a few more features. If you get a chance next year look at both. I'm sure Carl will make you one, for the right price.

Jim