[CAUT] Half round

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Thu Jul 30 16:06:57 MDT 2009

Amen to that Brother
Top shelf knowledge- breath of fresh air in cust svc.
Gerry C

From: del at fandrichpiano.com
To: caut at ptg.org
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:46:19 -0700
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Half round

Re: [CAUT] Half round

Be careful when you call this company. You are likely to be
connected to someone who actually knows what they are talking about. This is
such an unusual happening you may well fall over in a dead faint from the shock
of it all.

ddf