[CAUT] monkey hanger

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 30 16:49:29 MDT 2009

You don't pass any hardware stores on your way to work, or home.
I don't know how that would take much driving around.
You should already have small cost tools like that. As someone else said,
the hangers on uprights are another use.
I have a small clamp on vice as well.
Then again, I might have been at it longer than you, because, when I started
I didn't have a lot of tools.
Now I have too many, as I just 'think' I might need it.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia.