[CAUT] professor tuning variables

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Mar 7 12:50:08 PST 2009

Hi Jeff.

I for one think I understand where you are coming from... but I cant say
I share your views. I don't look down on them mind you... I just repeat
what I said earlier.  Learning how to do a couple three representative
UET's, or HT's if you prefer, just opens a few more doors and doesn't
close any.  From that point of view any tech knowing how to execute a
few, and being versed enough in the basics which to use when has just
that much more to offer then otherwise.  To be sure tho... at some point
your toolbox is full so to speak, and you have to choose what to keep in
it, and what to heave out.

Cheers
RicB