[CAUT] 7th meantone for Serkin

Aaron Bousel abousel at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 19:21:40 PDT 2009

I thought I would let you all know what finally happened with this
tuning for Peter Serkin the other week. I was scheduled to tune at
11:30am Friday and again at 5:30 pm Saturday. On Thursday I got an
email from Peter's manager with jpegs of four sheets of information
from Tim Farley that included some offsets. For the record, here they are:

F:    4.5
F#: -3.4
G:   2.2
G#:-5.6