[CAUT] STEAM! STEAM! STEAM!!!

Kidwell, Ted W kidwellt at saclink.csus.edu
Fri Mar 13 09:53:05 PDT 2009

Thanks for the input. I'll have to try this. I had seen this technique in a Journal article a year or so ago but it looked time consuming. If you say it is as fast as, and better than bolstering I'll have to give it a try.

One more question- do you treat the felt under the leather in any way before regluing?

Ted Kidwell, RPT
California State University, Sacramento
Capistrano Hall, rm. 153
6000 J Street