[CAUT] Bosendorfer action R & R

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 13 16:17:22 PDT 2009

1) have someone stand behind the piano and hold it so it won't move away, or press it against the wall with a pad.
2) hold down the damper pedal to lift the damper feet clear on the little pedestals, just in case.
3) make sure all hammers are down and clear.
4) position both hands against the front of the action and shove or slam it in (pretty darn hard).
5) it's scary.
Ed Sutton