[CAUT] Multi Piano Software

Ruth Van Dine Ruth at VanDineDesign.com
Thu Mar 19 06:05:19 PDT 2009

I remember index cards all over the floor...it was not fun thing, but I do
know it sure can work.

Thanks,  Ruth

On 3/19/2009 8:40:48 AM, wbis290 (wbis290 at aol.com) wrote:
> Hi Ruth,
>
> I find that there is something out there that works great. It's called an
index card. I tried various things on the computer and I found that it is
actually easier, and in many cases faster to look through index cards. I
keep one card for each piano and the room that it is in for both of the
universities that I work for as well as schools and churches. I know that it
sounds old fashioned, but it works. We have had discussions about this in
our Guild chapter and have found that there are others who went back from
the computer to index cards.

Ruth at VanDineDesign.com writes:
> .aolmailheader {font-size:8pt; color:black; font-family:Arial}
a.aolmailheader:link {color:blue; text-decoration:underline;
font-weight:normal} a.aolmailheader:visited {color:magenta;
text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal} a.aolmailheader:active
{color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal}
a.aolmailheader:hover {color:blue; text-decoration:underline;
font-weight:normal} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

> Hi all,
> I know this was answered a while ago...but I really don't remember the
answer. I'm looking for a software to track multi pianos & keep the service
with each pia