[CAUT] Multi Piano Software

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Thu Mar 19 08:19:48 PDT 2009

Hi Ruth,
	If you have FileMaker (or are willing to purchase it, not too
expensive), there are a couple templates available, one from Alan
McCoy, the other from Jim Busby. Alan's used to be on the caut web
page, but that "resources" link seems to have disappeared. I use
Alan's and like it very much. Jim's has more "bells and whistles" in
terms of tracking what you do. If you are interested, let me know and
I'll send you files. FIleMaker does have a pda version that others use
(I don't myself).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico