[CAUT] Temperment check inquiry

Sloane, Benjamin (sloaneba) sloaneba at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon Mar 23 11:45:02 PDT 2009

  Reverting to 4th and 5th checks helps at that point. The 8:4 test, the octave and 4th above the fundamental, when the m6 above the fundamental check gets too fast helps me. I didn't mean to ignore those. Pushing up the 4:2 beyond audible bps in the M3 below the fundamental, I need the 4th above fundamental check. Sometimes I wonder if the sostenuto was designed for the piano player.