[CAUT] tone resonator

Russell Gordon rhg at verizon.net
Mon Mar 30 15:25:19 PDT 2009

I have installed 4 or 5 of the tone resonators on various sizes. The
results have always been positive with some instruments responding
amazingly well. The instructions indicate that the resonator is
intended to get that last bit of tone after you have attended to all
the usual suspects, not as a magic fix.

Russell Gordon