[CAUT] Tax help for John

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri May 1 10:39:32 PDT 2009

I have just asked my son, a CPA, what the best way to handle the tax consequences for a donation to John. I haven't heard back from him yet, but perhaps instead of writing and sending the check directly to John, that we make the check to the PTG, and designate it for John. But then the HO would need to process that. Would the HO be willing to do this, would the Board need to approve?this, or is this something Barbara can take care of in house??

Wim