[CAUT] microphones for pianos

Nancy Salmon nmsalmon at gmail.com
Sat May 2 09:54:14 PDT 2009

Hello to all;

I am frequently asked my opinion on microphones for pianos. I missed the
class in Kansas City. I have been going through the archives till I'm
crosseyed . (by the way, is there a way to search using a key word or
phrase? Am I being a dope again? )

So on behalf of my university and a new concert hall in town can your
collective wisdom enlighten, advise, relate your experiences with mics for
pianos?

Thanks for any & all info. Nancy Salmon RPT
                                     Frostburg State, MD

PS The recent threads, esp. Baldwin accujust, have been so helpful. I care
for  several noisy old baldwin D's here and have tried many things.Thanks