[CAUT] [pianotech] Tax help for John

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue May 5 10:40:44 PDT 2009

Jim

I greatly appreciate your attitude towards giving. I, too, tip generously, buy cookies, and give in a lot of small ways.

Uncle Sam recognizes that we are all generous people, and, as such, has written a tax code to allow us to deduct charitable contribution. So while you're being generous,?why not give your yourself a little break while your at it? But, it being Uncle Sam, there are rules and regulations that we have to follow?to give us that break. I fully agree that John needs help now, and we should all send him what we can as soon as possible. We have until April 15 of next year to figure out how to help ourselves.

Wim