[CAUT] Piano covers

Graves, Tony J. tjgraves at bsu.edu
Wed May 6 04:52:13 PDT 2009

I'm going to be replacing torn up piano covers and in the past a few of you
have recommended "Instrument Covers by Jill"  I've contacted them and gotten
samples. I have a few questions
    For those of you that have gotten the padded covers do you feel that
they hold up better despite the normal wear and tear than covers from other
supply houses?
    The padded covers seem to be made with good materials, but what do you
think about the foam padding vs. the cotton padding that others usually use
from other supply houses?

Thanks

--
Tony Graves RPT