[CAUT] Custom Pinblocks?

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Wed May 6 07:40:08 PDT 2009

All,

I have used one of the Bolduc hybrid blocks, and several of the "Nossaman" blocks, and Ron's blocks (IMHO) are superior. Reason being that the 9mm Delignit cap holds the top of the pin better than anything else and remains firm longer.When Ron starts producing his I will never use anything else.  Period. I made three of the blocks myself and resawing the delignit was too difficult, so I took it to a shop with a better resaw bandsaw. The time and cost was more than I want to deal with. No, I'll let Ron do that, thank you.

Jim Busby