[CAUT] Capo hardening

Joe Wiencek jwpiano at earthlink.net
Wed May 6 20:29:34 PDT 2009

Hi Mark,
I found your post interesting about getting a posse to petition
manufacturers to conform to the changing demands of technicians.  I was
struck by one thing you mentioned about hardening the capos.  I had
just hosted Ed McMorrow in NYC for a seminar, and his stance is
definitely in opposition to hardening the capo.  Can you enlighten me
as to what end you aim for in the hard capo?  I'm asking from a point
of ignorance.
Thanks,
Joe Wiencek, Vice President, PTG NYC Chapter 101

jwpiano at earthlink.net

tel: 551 358 4006