[CAUT] ghosting

Draine draine at me.com
Thu May 7 04:37:06 PDT 2009

Another resource is Rick Baldassin's book "On Pitch". If, like me, you
can't find either the 1st or 2nd edition copies on your book shelf
within 30 seconds (time to arrange everything according to Library of
Congress or at least alphabetically by author!), go to your PT
Journals on CD (or your hard copies of the Journal, early to mid
1980s) where you will find his original series of articles.
The 2nd edition of Rick's book is available from Renner USA.
Patrick Draine