[CAUT] Accujust and grunting fish bait

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu May 7 22:56:32 PDT 2009

This is not a semantic difference. The physics of this is relatively
simple, and it is glib and facile simply to cast it as semantic. It is a matter
of some responsibility that we take as "technicians" to accept known physics
and  use it to understand what is happening in the vibratory system. Ron's
phrase "at  a net loss" is critical to understanding what is going on.

In a message dated 5/7/2009 11:41:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,