[CAUT] flange spacer

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri May 8 13:45:51 MDT 2009

Actually, while I'm wishing, I'd like to have a set of threaded ends
for a single flange spacer (ie, a rod with female threads that the
ends would screw to), with the various geometries for the various
flanges, so I could carry one handle and a bunch of heads rather than
a bunch of different spacers.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico