[CAUT] Accujust and grunting fish bait

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun May 10 14:23:43 MDT 2009

OK.  You know I'm in a constant state of recovery...  I didn't originally
use the phrase "new sound is created" so I'm just to be precise in my
understanding.  I guess the better colloquialism to explain what a
soundboard in lay language to a lay person (customer) would be not to say
the soundboard is an amplifier (for reasons we already understand and
accept), but that it is like a speaker (another type of transducer).  The
remarkable thing about it is that it is not only a speaker, but a woofer and
tweeter all in wrapped up in one structure!  Wow, whoever thought of that is
a frickin genius!

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com