[CAUT] Accujust and grunting fish bait

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun May 10 15:00:02 MDT 2009

As I mentioned in another post the terms weren't mine.  I do understand the
mechanics of what is taking place, it's the precise description that was at
issue and the conflicted logic that certain certain terms created, or uh,
converted, or maybe transduced and for all practical purposes amplified in
my brain.  Thank you though.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com