[CAUT] Accujust and grunting fish bait

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue May 12 07:33:43 MDT 2009

The one problem with that explanation that I see is that the greater
flexibility of the pin doesn't translate to the greater flexibility of the
plate.  So only to the degree that the movement of the pin itself would
create a louder sound would the explanation work.  I don't think that's the
case.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com